Custom PR99 Marc Mesh
This limited edition Marc Mesh can only be found at Store 99. Further, this is the only Marc Mesh with a diagonal pattern. Rabil represents and customizes his Hopkins and Team USA colors. Marc Mesh is created from a unique chemistry known as Mesh Butter. It begins as a wax base solution that is mixed, cooked, churned, and then set until a butter-like substance is formed. It is then spread from corner to corner over a top quality 6.6 nylon 100% American made mesh.
Product Details & Specifics:
- Mesh Butter has a quick break in time (1 hour or less)
- Mesh Butter gives the mesh a unique memory that customizes the mesh to your very own signature catching and throwing style
- Mesh Butter increases a mesh’s typical lifespan
- Mesh Butter grips the ball providing added friction giving you a capability to spin the ball when taking a rip
- Mesh butter makes mesh 6x more resistant to water. The key is preventing bag-out.
- Mimics a traditional pocket better than any other mesh
- Our shooters are designed for one thing: Shooters! Our strings are specifically woven for no bulge amplifying your shot, instead of slowing it down or misguiding it. We use a tighter weave that along with the mesh keep their tension and shape better than “hockey laces.”
- Reinforced sidewall strings that are manufactured by the same people who make rope for the military. They have 440lbs of breaking strength with the perfect give.
- These sidewalls are designed to last an entire season, even a draw man.